WHAT WE COLLECT
Through our ‘Contact Us’ form we may collect the contact information including name and email address (only if you contact us).
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
This information is transmitted via email to our team (and stored on a secure server), who use the information to deal with your query. This information is never shared outside the 81 Newgate Street team.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Should you not wish to receive such correspondence you can opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the opt out button on any newsletter received.
You have a number of individual rights relating to the processing and storage of your personal data.
They are as follows:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ERASURE AND INFORMATION ACCESS
Please contact us using the details outlined above if you wish to do any of the following:
• To withdraw your consent for activities for which you have previously consented
• To request a copy of the information that we hold on you
• To request the deletion of information that we hold on you
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit to identify you. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide relevant information to you.